Keeping our Community Safe
We’re open! The Collective at ROW DTLA has re-opened to a new normal. Your safety and the safety of our community is our top priority and we want you to feel confident enjoying the district while you’re here. With our independent retailers and restaurants stretched out across the 32-acre outdoor district, there’s plenty of outdoor space to relax while you shop, dine, or explore.
Here are some of the ways we are keeping you and our community safe:
Increased Cleaning & Sanitation
- All common areas, particularly high traffic areas such as lobbies, restrooms and public seating areas are regularly disinfected.
- Electrostatic misting machines are used nightly to disinfect all areas of the property, especially high-touchpoint areas.
- Sanitation stations are located throughout the main lobbies, near elevator banks, restrooms and ATM/Pay Station machines.
- Physical distancing reminders and markers have been implemented throughout the district
- All elevators are limited to a capacity of 2 people at a time to encourage distancing
- Our retailers and restaurants are limiting capacities to follow CDC and local guidelines
- All ROW DTLA staff members must pass a daily wellness check and are equipped with PPE equipment
- Employees with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose or body aches are required to stay at home.
Please consult the FAQ Section below for answers to common questions.
Is ROW DTLA Open? Yes, we are open to the public. Please check Who's Here for individual retailer opening hours and information.
Is Curbside Pick-Up Available? Yes, curbside pickup is available for select retailers and restaurants. Please check Who's Here for individual retailer opening hours and information.
Is Outdoor Dining Available? Yes, outdoor dining iIs available for select restaurants. With plenty of outdoor space around the district, there's plenty of space to grab take-out and dine al-fresco.