, 777 S. Alameda St., Los Angeles, California 90021
Hosted by ROW DTLA:
“Come celebrate Mother’s Day with ROW DTLA! Enjoy Rappahannock oysters and rosé, beGlammed, Makers Mess, and Still Life Ceramics!
“BABY2BABY will also be participating and hosting a drive! Bring a new toy, diapers, clothing or any basic necessities to donate to Baby2Baby and help children in need.
“RSVP early to reserve your spot for a free Scott Clark Family Photos session! This is a first come, first served basis.
“Guest will enjoy Mother’s Day event-exclusive promotions:
- Rappahannock Oyster Bar: Enjoy Rappahannock’s patio with $1 oysters and rosé for $7/glass
- Pikunico – Indulge in Pikunico’s new Family Basket, which feeds four people and includes tenders of your choice, large Pikunico Slaw, fingerling fries, or onigiri for $30
- Dandelion Chocolate: Purchase one or more single-origin chocolate bars on Mother’s Day, and craft your own handmade gift box in-store
- Still Life Ceramics: Visit the ceramics studio’s craft station pop-up to create floral arrangements in collaboration with Anthony Maslo(@theboywhocriedflowers) in a custom vase from Still Life Ceramics’ artists. Pop-up is available from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- UBTECH: Marvel in UBTECH’s live robot demos in addition to coding with the JIMU robot
- BeGlammed : Sit back and relax for cat eye makeup and braids by the BeGlammed team
- tokyobike: Receive a 20% discount on the “Mommy and Me” package, which includes one adult bike and one little tokyobike. *only valid when purchased together
“ROW houses a lengthy list of mom-owned businesses, and visitors will have a chance to peruse their shops.”