777 S. Alameda St.
Built in the 1920s, 777 S. Alameda Street stands prominently at 60 feet, south of Center Street between Market Row and Dock Street with an exciting ground floor mix of retailers and eateries. The steel and glass main entry is at the center, leading creative office users to a high-ceiling arcade with shops and the build- ing’s elevator lobby. Stepping out of 777 S. Alameda Street, you are met with all of ROW DTLA’s inspiring characteristics—green space, pedestrian pathways, shops and public art.
- 51,000 SQUARE FOOT FLOORS / DIVISIBLE TO 23,300 SQUARE FEET
- METICULOUSLY RESTORED OVERSIZED STEEL WINDOWS
- ROOF DECK WITH INCREDIBLE VIEWS OF DTLA SKYLINE
- PRESERVED ORIGINAL MATERIALS AND TEXTURES
- EXPANSIVE AND FLEXIBLE FLOOR PLATES
- EXPOSED 12 TO 14 FOOT CEILINGS
- POLISHED CONCRETE FLOORS
- SUBTERRANEAN PARKING EXCLUSIVELY FOR TENANTS
- RETAIL IN THE BUILDING'S GROUND FLOOR
- ACCESS TO ALL OF ROW DTLA'S SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND OPEN SPACE