767 S. Alameda St.
Built in the 1920s, 767 S. Alameda Street features some of the most beautiful industrial architectural details in Los Angeles. Standing at 85 feet, 767 S. Alameda fronts Market Row and Dock Street. The building’s ground floor will be an eclectic concentration of new retailers and concept eateries, featuring world class brands next to burgeoning names. Throughways in the building connect pedestrians from Market Row to Dock Street. Creative office users meet the ground floor’s movement and energy before going to the building’s elevator lobby and onto their work space.
- SIX STORIES / 80 FEET TALL
- 70,000 SQUARE FOOT FLOORS / DIVISIBLE TO 7,400 SQUARE FEET
- WINDOW VIEWS OF DTLA AND SAN GABRIEL MOUNTAINS
- PRESERVED ORIGINAL MATERIALS AND TEXTURES
- EXPANSIVE AND FLEXIBLE FLOOR PLATES
- EXPOSED 12 TO 18 FOOT CEILINGS
- POLISHED CONCRETE FLOORS
- SUBTERRANEAN PARKING EXCLUSIVELY FOR TENANTS
- RETAIL IN THE BUILDING’S GROUND FLOOR
- DIRECT ACCESS TO ROW DTLA’S SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND OPEN SPACE
Leasing Contact Information:
- JEFF PION
- CHRIS PENROSE
- MICHELLE ESQUIVEL